Modern buyer behaviour has changed - 81% will research online before making a purchase.
So, if you want your business to grow, you cannot ignore the internet. You need to:
1. be visible - your website content needs to work hard to attract visitors
2. convert visitors - exchange contact details for premium content (eBooks, white papers)
3. nurture those leads - warm them up with marketing automation so sales can close them into customers
A Marketing Machine Transforms People Who Have Never Heard Of You Into Customers
Why Lollipop Local are different
Because we are not a faceless company hiding behind a set of standard packages!
Five years ago, we began building our own marketing machine
And today it delivers leads and customers every day
We have never had to cold call
People who want to know more find us through SEO and Social Media
As Hubspot Certified Partners we can join up the dots of your inbound marketing campaigns
Turning Strangers into Visitors into Leads into Delighted Customers
And it's not just Lollipop Local - we're Lollipop National and Lollipop Global too!
We are helping clients from across England to find customers in the street next door and half way across the world:
- Blackpool, Birmingham, Coventry and the West Midlands
- London, Surrey and Kent
- as well as Southend, Chelmsford and Brentwood in our home county of Essex
The Inbound Methodology joins all your online marketing dots together Keywords, SEO, Content, Social Media, Email, Local, PPC
KnowThe more the brain sees a business, the more it recognises it.
LikeThe more familiar the brain becomes with a business, the more the owner of that brain trusts it.
TrustBuild that familiarity and trust at a time when a person is ready to buy and it’s what makes them give you a call, send you an email or pop into your shop.
Step 1: Know Your KeywordsProper Keyword research will:
- Get your business found on Google by people who are ready to buy
- Provide focus for your Content Marketing
- Drive your Social Media
- Discover new opportunities that you might not have considered
- Generate more visitors
...keyword research was fabulous, giving me clear and precise details of words that I need to be using to ...be... up there with the big boys!!Intimate Apparel Consultancy, Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Step 2: Develop a Content StrategyUse your Keywords to create content on topics that customers want to know about. You can DIY with our blogging strategy training or employ us to write for you. Your content creation has several benefits, including the following.
- In conjunction with good SEO, Google sees your great content and ranks your website on the front page
- Readers like and share the valuable information in your content on Social Media
- You broaden your reach so you can be seen by more people
- Your Business gets found in search and on social media
...since I started using the words and phrases... on my website... the telephone has started to ring...MJD Solicitors, Brentwood, Essex
Step 3: SEO - Search Engine OptimisationGood SEO on each page makes Google happy in several ways
- Tells Google what your business does
- Allows Google to match searches to your pages - by building the best Keywords into the site's infrastructure
- It sees your site has lots of relevant and up to date information
- You get ranked on the front page
- Your site gets found by new customers who share your content with their friends on Social Media
Lollipop discussed terms I want our sites to be found for... and provided a full report... Both our google rankings and serious enquiries received through the websites have improved.Ramona Toy, Interpower Induction Europe Ltd., Birmingham
Step 4: Get Seen By Local Customers.Google shows Local results for an increasing number of Keywords. This gives SME's a chance to
- Be on the front page for Google Places/Plus/Local Maps
- Get found on both Mobile and PC
- Get listed in local Directories
- Receive reviews - happy customers share their experience with their friends on Social Media
- Get found by more people searching in your area
(Lollipop Local) carried out some work for me on Google maps and on our website... and the results have been greatNick Clements, Bromley House Clearance, Kent
Step 5: Social Media MarketingWith a plan and goals in place Social Media can really help your business get found. Here's a few reasons to use Social Media for YOUR business
- By optimising your social media you can get more than one entry on the front page of Google
- Find new fans and followers
- Capture new leads
- Turn fans into customers
- Get reviews - happy customers share their experience with their friends, attracting and informing new ones
- Get found outside of Google search so your eggs are not in one basket
(Lollipop Local) helped us to understand how we can use social media along side our websiteSandy, Abbey Fabricators, Basildon, Essex